Qobuz Integration suddenly broken

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Rock Version 1.0 (build 227) stable
Roon Server Version 1.7 (build 667) stable
Roopie Roon Bridge 1.7 (build 571)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Raspberry PI 3 WIFI to Synology DS218j NAS via Fritz Box Router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

USB (from Raspberry PI) to RME ADI2 Pro FS

Description Of Issue

Qobuz Integration suddenly broke, can log in but content won’t load or play. Getting a timeout after a while. Reboot and login/logout didn’t work. Please advise.

Hello @Michael_Lihl, do you get this same result on your remotes? If you change your default browser on a remote does this still occur?

Yes, this occurs on any remote and no idea what’s causing this. Roon has become essentially non-usable for weeks because of this.

I am having the same problem. I logged out of Qobuz on Roon and logged back in, but no change. Still won’t pull anything.

Hello @Michael_Lihl, did you try changing your default browser? How about disabling your firewall? Lastly, do you have any issues logging into Qobuz outside of Roon?

Qobuz works from anywhere (native app, also Audirvana) - just not Roon. Yes, FW is disabled temporarily and I also changed the default browser. Nothing works.

Hello @Michael_Lihl, how is the server connected to the router? Also, what router do you have?

Server is connected to Fritz Box router via Ethernet.

Hi @Michael_Lihl,

Can you try to log in once more and make a note of the time it fails? After that, send us over that time and use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link. We’ll take a look and see what might be occurring here.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.