Qobuz is not steaming

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac mini macOS sierra 10.12.6
I do not know the roon build number or how to check it

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Hardwired to internet modem

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Mac Mini to Moon280d with USB

Description Of Issue
I have Tidal and Qobuz.
Now cannot stream Qobuz while it was working before - I now get a message saying:

Unable to start streaming. Check your Qobuz account and start again.

Too Many failures. Stopping playback.

My Qobuz account is fine and I am signed in.

Can you please tell me how to resolve this issue.
Thank you.

Hello @pierluigi_gastone,

Try logging out of Qobuz in Settings > Services and then logging back in again.

If that doesn’t resolve the issue, I would try enabling the “System Output” zone in Settings > Audio and then attempting playback to this zone.

-John

Hello and thank you for your reply but I logged out of Qobuz and logged back in- that didn’t work.

As for the 2nd set of instructions I am not sure I understand- when I go to audio in settings I see the system output and the moon 280d dac. When I look at the settings of the system output I have a choice to disable or go to device set-up. So I assume it is enabled already. So not sure what you mean by “enable” the system output?

I have also disabled it and enabled it and nothing changes. I get the same messages.

I also checked Qobuz log-on on Roon and it confirms I am signed in but it also says no and it says “no stream format available”.

Hello @pierluigi_gastone, for clarification on John’s post, did you try playing to system output to see if the same thing happens? Select system output as your audio zone and let us know!

sorry I thought it was clear- yes I have.
The message is the same:

Unable to start streaming. Check your Qobuz account and start again.

Too Many failures. Stopping playback.

I would appreciate a bit more responsiveness in solving the problem rather than getting trickle responses and asking me to re-check what I have already done.

The issue is not zone output or logging out and then back in to Qobuz.

Qobuz was working fine and now I get this message- if it was as simple as logging in and out or changing zones I would have figured that out myself. So please can I get a bit more help or have someone call me to walk through the issue?

Thank you.

Any chance I can get some additional help?
Thank you.

Hello @pierluigi_gastone, my apologies for the frustration here. We use those responses to determine the next step in troubleshooting. Could you please reproduce the issue one more time and use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link.

Thank you_ I appreciate you coming back to me.
II am happy to get logs by following instructions but I do have have drop box. Is there another way I can send it to you or have you look at it?

Ihave gone to finder>go>library>logs…there is no roon folder- in logs there are only the following folders: Apple File Service, Crash Report, Diasgnostic Report, Xsan.

Here is the link however the log file does not appear to have anything related to roon- apple support very kindly helped to look and we did not locate anything. In any event here is the link to log file:

Hello @pierluigi_gastone, I wanted to clarify whether or not the Qobuz app has any issue playing on your system, please give that a try and let me know if it works!

In addition to that, I have enabled diagnostics for your account. Next time you see this issue, could you please reply here with a timestamp so the team knows where to look in the diagnostic report?

If possible, I’d also recommend trying to change to Google or Cloudflare DNS and disable your firewall/antivirus temporarily to see if that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.