Qobuz log in failure

roon is not allowing me to log iin to qobuz
i can log in to the qobuz website but even though i input the correct username and password on the roon page it says network failure
any ideas?

You can no longer log into Qobuz inside Roon using a username.
You have to use your Qobuz registered email address.

2 Likes

my username is my email address

hi same for me today ! no longer log into Qobuz inside Roon using my user name and password ?

Log out of Qobuz. Clear cache. Reboot core. Login with e-mail normally does the trick.

Thanks , contact today with Qobuz by chat hotline … everything come back :wink: enjoy music

thank you but i’m a luddite.
how do i log out of qobuz?
how do i clear cache?
how do i reboot core?
i appreciate your patience.

hi
thank you but i’m a luddite.
how do i log out of qobuz?
how do i clear cache?
how do i reboot core?
i appreciate your patience.

In Roon, go to Settings > Services > Qobuz and click the Edit button. Then click the Logout button.

how do i clear cache?

Find and open your Roon database
Navigate to Roon/Cache
Move the contents of the /Cache folder elsewhere, like your desktop

how do i reboot core?

If your Core is running on a Windows PC or Mac, just quit and restart Roon.
If your Core is running on a Nucleus, then either:

1. A short press on the Nucleus’ power button to shut it down, followed by a short press on the button to power it up again; or:
  2. Go to the Nucleus’ Web Administration page and click on the ▼ in the red power button and choose Reboot.

thank you geoff
when i go to settings>services>qobuz there is no edit button

Are you seeing a “Login” button instead? That means you are already logged out of Qobuz.

also, i can’t find roon/cache

yes, i’m seeing a login button.

Right, so you are currently logged out of Qobuz in Roon. Now let’s tackle your next problem: you can’t find Roon/Cache.

What are you running your Roon Core on?

macbook air

So, what do you see when you follow the steps for MacOS in that “find your database” link I gave you? A screenshot would be extremely helpful. Here’s how you post a screenshot into your reply:

when i open finder there is no go tab at the top

Ah - Apple has probably changed the user interface of Finder in later versions of MacOS than the version used to make that Help article.

I’m not a Mac user , so I can’t help further. Hopefully someone else in the Community can take it from here and point you in the right direction.

thank you geoff

No, it’s been forever just like described in the help and it’s still the same in the latest macOS 13.2 Ventura