Qobuz login gets confused when Core IP address changes

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Ubuntu Server 18.10, Intel i5-7300U CPU @ 2.60GHz, Roon Core build 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD, wired Ethernet for Core and Ambre (fixed IPs), Comcast Internet router in bridged mode

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Metrum Ambre (wired Ethernet)>I2S>Metrum Onyx

Description Of Issue

After we moved to a new house, we needed to change our networking setup. The AmpliFi router I’ve installed uses a different NAT subnet than what we had in our previous home. After configuring the network and devices yesterday with the new IP addresses, everything worked. However, when I came home today, my Roon control points showed a Qobuz login error. Re-entered the correct email and password, still failed with a network communication error. Checked that my network was communicating correctly internally and to the outside. Rebooted Core, my Qobuz credentials had been forgotten, re-entered them, works now. I understand that Roon/Qobuz might require a new login when the Core’s IP address changes, but that error message should be better!

Hi @Fernando_Pereira,

I’m glad to hear that things are working for you now. I’ve passed this report along to the technical team for further investigation. We appreciate the feedback!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.