Qobuz media is loading slowly Innuos

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos Zenith mk3 1tb (192.168.1.125)
Roon version 1.8 (build 764)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Zenith hard wired by Ethernet to Fidelizer etherstream hub in turn wired to internet through ZYXEL VMG3925-B10B WIRELESS ROUTER B45. The etherstream routes the stream via Ethernet to an ambre bridge endpoint then on to a mark levinson dac/amp.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

As above.

Description Of Issue
Qobuz media is loading slowly.

I’m losing faith with roon and the team. Noris has had this issue fired at him frequently yet the reply always ask for further system information. This problem is common yet there appears to be a lack of clear advice. As a lifetime subscriber building a system around roon experiencing streaming drop outs is really poor. The system is robust and not cheap yet I have to restart it far too often to solve the breaks in audio that increase in frequency until a restart.
Does anyone know what is going on? Is this a cache issue? Is it the latest roon update? Is it Qobuz and roon compatibility? My internet speeds are high at 30mbps, the zenith 3 architecture designed for roon.
Thank you for reading, hope someone can help.

Hey @john_balman,

I am sorry we had to ask for your patience for this long - thank you for bearing with us :bear:

As you might have discovered if you spend any time on community, we are working our way through an unprecedented number of threads and response times have been much much slower than we had hoped.

While there may be more than one user affected by the “media is loading slowly” error, the causes can vary from one user to another. In trying to understand the specificity of every case, Noris and Dylan are asking for details about every user’s setup. Thank you for sharing yours!

I was wondering if, temporarily, you could navigate to Settings → Services → Qobuz and lower the streaming quality. Does that help?

Thanks in advance :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.