“Qobuz media is loading slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity issue.”)

I use several roon endpoints. Only with one special endpoint (Matrix Mini i Pro) I got message “Qobuz media is loading slowly. This may indicate a networking or connectivity issue. I could immage problem is caused by endpoint. Is there a connection between RAAT procotol delays and Qobuz media is loading slowly?

I don’t know enough about your setup but I had this message a lot when my endpoints were still on wifi. My wifi is working great and is fast but apperently not fast enough for Qobuz over Roon. Since I switched to ethernet all is well.

1 Like

Connect your MA to Ethernet. WiFi speed matters not so much but it’s always going to be an issue with Interference causing issues…unless your MA is the only device on your WiFi which is highly unlikely or your WiFi has ample MIMO capacity for multiple connections.

1 Like

Hey @Thomas_Kosthorst how are things going for you? Were you able to connect your device via a wired connection? How did it go?

If you’re still in need of assistance, would you mind sharing the following:

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc., how it’s connected to the network, etc.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.