Qobuz not playing - track waits to load, then skips to the next

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Mac mini.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
All wired connections.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
PS Audio Perfect Wave II.

Description Of Issue
No Qobuz tracks are playing through Roon.
Track waits to load, then skips to the next.

Account is set up and logged in. Worked fine for months until I tried it today.

Hi @Chris_Wilford,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Are you receiving any errors?

Does local content play okay?

Like I stated, a Mac Mini running as the core. Wifi from a Fios Modem in the same rack. Running Roon USB to a PS Audio DAC.

No networks.

Hi, there has to be a network … as a minimum this would be:

Qobuz Cloud Servers —> ISP —> Your Fios Modem Router —>Mac Mini (Running Roon)

You said “all hardwired” could you confirm that the Mac Mini is connected via LAN cable to the Fios?

Roon do not recommend WIFI connected Roon Cores, due to variability of the performance of Wifi.

Well I rebooted everything and all seams to be back to normal. Should have tried that first. I know better than that.

Ok, thanks. All good again.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Chris_Wilford,

I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones: