Qobuz not playing**

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Pinkfaun 2.16 running Audiolinux (up to date). Roon build = 1.7 (571)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

My server is connected via LAN cable to an Asus RT-AC88U.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

My server is connected directly to Janszen Valentina A8s (w/ internal DAC and amps) via AES. I use any number of remotes including Mac, iPhone, and Windows 10. All are running the latest roon fw.

Description Of Issue

I’ve been a long time Tidal user. Tonight, I signed up for Qobuz and cannot stream anything from Qobuz. I read all the threads. Yes, I am able to stream on their app and via web browser. It is not 30 second samples - I am able to stream the entire track, album, etc… I get the track not available and too many errors errors. I am still able to stream Tidal no problem.

Many thanks for your help.

Joel

Have you done any troubleshooting like rebooting everything?
(Probably but always good to ask)

Yep - everything rebooted including the router. Thx.

I also signed out of all accounts and signed back in to no avail.

Hi @Joel_Karp,

If you try to temporarily host your Roon Core on your Windows 10 PC, are you able to start a Qobuz track there? As in does this issue only impact your Pinkfaun Core? To switch Cores:

• Make a Backup of your Roon database as a precaution
  • Open Roon on the other PC you wish to try as the Core
  • Roon Settings -> General
  • Disconnect
  • On the “Choose your Core” screen, press “Use this PC”
  • If asked to Unauthorize, you can go ahead and do so. You are limited to one active Roon Core at a time but you are free to switch between them as often as you’d like.
  • Verify if the same behavior occurs on the different PC

Thanks Noris - appreciate the help. I did as you asked and Qobuz did stream from the Windows 10 used as the core. Upon connecting the PF core back, (I logged out and back in to Qobuz) I’m still not able to stream. Same errors. Any thoughts on how to get playback working on the PF core? Joel

Hi @Joel_Karp,

If the issue only occurs on your Pinkfaun streamer, I would reach out to the Pinkfaun support team for further assistance.

You could try reinstalling RoonServer on it or clearing out RoonServer/Cache but I cannot provide exact instruction on how to do this, as I have not used a Pinkfaun server before.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.