Qobuz not working in Roon since yesterday

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows Server 2019, Ver1809, Intel i7 -8.700@ 3.2GHz, Roon Core 1.8 (build 884)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Ethernet, 1Gbit/s WAN connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

exasound s88 with RAAT/ Ethernet

Description of Issue

Since yesterday Qobuz is producing errors when playing an album (Tidal works fine!). I can select an album, but when playing it, it says (original: Die Wiedergabe wird unterbrochen, weil ein Titel nicht geladen werden konnte. Zu viele Störungen, Wiedergabe gestoppt): “Too many interferences, can’t play track”. I have logged-on and off Qobuz and have even changed the password in Qobuz.

Is there a general dysfunctionality with Qobuz at the moment?

Cheers, Ralf

In the meantime, the problem has resolved itself. I have got no idea why it happened and why it has ceased to persist.

@Ralf_Hoellmann Is it possible that the Qobuz bitrate for some music is too high for your internet connection?
I myself live in the countryside with a slow ADSL and sometimes have this same problem.

You may want to check out https://uptime.com/qobuz.com when problems occur, since there might be a coincidence with Qobuz service outages…

1 Like

Measured download speed is 950 MBit/s… I am a bit sceptical about my ISP (Vodafone). It appears, when there’s lost of traffic, they block high bit rate streaming.

I have subscribed to it. Thanks!

Roon was having issues with its cloud services yesterday that might have been the reason.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.