Qobuz not working on Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
MacOS Catalina version 10.15.6
Mac Roon Version 1.7 (build 610) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Ubiquiti Edge RouterX, ethernet connection

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
USB connection

Have Tidal and Qobuz. Tidal works fine. Get message: “Track not currently available in Qobuz” and “Too many failures. Stopping playback.” Qobuz works on iphone app and on computer.

Might be the same issue as described here.

Hello @Chris_Morris, are the tracks in question from a playlist? If you manually search for them, are you able to play them?

Hello Nuwrly-
The tracks that don’t play are not from a playlist. Any time I try to play a Qobuz selection I get the same message: “Track not currently available in Qobuz” and “Too many failures. Stopping playback.” I don’t have the same problem with Tidal, nor do I have any trouble playing Qobuz tracks on any other device (iPhone app, web browser, etc.)

Weird. I was having that exact same problem trying to play some newly-released tracks from Tidal tonight (I don’t have Qobuz). It has never happened before.

Any feedback on my response??

Hello @Chris_Morris, my apologies for the delayed response. Are you having any issues playing to the Qobuz app? Can you give me an example of a track you can’t play so I can test on my side?

It appears that the problem only occurs on my Rockna Wavedream Net server. The problem does not occur when I use my macbook as the core server. Have you seen this problem before with the Rockna Net server?

Hello @Chris_Morris, I found a similar thread here where the user was instructed to clear cache on the Rockna server, can you give that a try and let me know if that helps? I’d also recommend reaching out to Rockna about the issue. Let me know how it goes!