Qobuz Playlists Missing

Today I noticed in Roon when I select Qobuz and choose Playlist, only the “Listen With” playlist is showing. Focus, Label Stories, Moods, Artists, Events & Media, and Hi-Fi Audio Partners are missing. Anyone else experiencing this?

Running:
Roon Rock, Version 1.0 (build 183) stable
Roon Server Software, Version 1.7 (build 511) stable
iPhone and iPad Pro app

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi - yes I’m getting the same, just posted in the Qobuz topic - mine is now having problems even loading the Qobuz New Releases landing page… Roon reporting 'Error Loading Page' - network is fine, fast internet checked and wireless working great - in fact I’m listening to Qobuz now with no problems, its just the Qobuz pages that won’t load.

Thank you for confirming. I just noticed that error flashing as well and it finally stayed on the screen long enough for me to get a screen capture.

1 Like

Hi @Jim_Knecht,

Is there any change if you reboot your Core machine?

I rebooted a few times with the same results. It just started today. Thanks

No change with a reboot of Roon, haven’t done a hardware reboot

I’ve tried software and hardware reboots.

I can confirm to have encountered the same behaviour today (for the first time), but it disappeared fairly quickly again. I just checked again and and the site came up with this warning once more, which again disappeared quickly. This is repeatable right now after every new start of Roon on the remote and it doesn’t change with a reboot of the core (Antipodes CX). Start the Remote / qobuz / find the warning / click it away / play music from qobuz …

For kicks I rebooted my entire network including the router and experimented with different DNS servers, xfinity and google. Same results.

Same problem here. Terminated and restarted the core. No change. Haven’t rebooted the machine hosting the core yet.

I’ve just checked and Qobuz is loading fast, no errors coming up and playlists seem to be displayed properly how’s things for everyone else?

It’s working for me as well

1 Like

Correct, “problem” disappeared. Only thing annoying is that those small hickups (or similar things) appear a tiny bit too often and you never get a clear picture of what really had happened.

Everything is there except for the “Hi-Fi Audio Partners” playlist which has been a problem for a long time. I agree the random glitches with no explanation drive me crazy.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.