Qobuz Price Reduction

Qobuz just reduced my price from $24.99 to $14.99. Looks like the lower price is available on new accounts established before 1/31/2020.

3 Likes

I got an email too. Qobuz Premier at $14.99 a month or $149.99 a year. And I had canceled the Qobuz subscription a while ago. Tempting…

i bought it for the year, i think it’s a good deal

1 Like

Hope these price reductions come to the UK as well …

4 Likes

Competition is a good thing. I will now definitely keep both Tidal and Qobuz.

3 Likes

Apparently they are no longer offering a mp3 subscription either.

Finally, some good news in these troubled times. Qobuz Studio Premium plan is being lowered by $10.00USD in price to $14.99USD starting in November 2019.

2 Likes

Classy move on their part to give full credit to current subscribers based on time remaining

3 Likes

Maybe Tidal will follow suit with a price reduction from $19.99 to $14.99.

Roon, Tidal, and Qobuz. What a powerful high resolution music solution.

3 Likes

Oh good. This was sort of mentioned a few weeks after Amazon HD was announced. I complained about price and selection and they gave me link to a live event their US marketing guy was giving. At that event he mentioned Amazon HD was like a wave and should be good for everyone but kind of hard when one is almost double the price. Then he said that will change within a few months. I took it meaning a price decrease. I suppose it could have meant Amazon was going to raise their prices.

Is this info only valid/availble in the US?
Can you please refer to a source.
Cannot find anything back here in Belgium (EU)
Dirk

Thanks for posting this @Jim_F. I just renewed my subscription. They applied a credit for my unused months of the annual subscription and I started a new annual plan. Great deal.

I received an email at Midnight today.

1 Like

I’ve just tweeted Qobuz to ask them this.

2 Likes

UK please!

5 Likes

I can see this being available in all their available territories to be honest, otherwise it would really anger European customers and potentially see a lot of sub cancellations.

2 Likes

Probably…or anywhere Amazon HD is available.

Don’t know. Got an email describing the offer that had the following link

Where are you located?

Assume you mean me----US/New York

Per my just received Qobuz confirmation email, it also renews at the $149 USD annual subscription fee one year from now.