Qobuz titles not played

TEXT GOES HERE

Plattform: Synology DS918+ with 8 GB

Roon Core: Roon 1.6 (Build 416) stable 64 bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Router is Synology RT2600ac

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Roon Clients: MacBook Pro 2018, iPad Air 2, newest OS releases
T+A R1000E

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Integration with Qobuz does not work any more. After selecting „PLAY this title“ the T+A R1000E changes to „Roon ready“ and nothing more happens. Nothing is played. Play Animation stands still. Sometimes the receiver is switched off.

Hi @Bernhard_Karbe,

So we can better assist you, may I ask that you kindly elaborate on your networking setup:

• Besides the router, is there any other networking gear in use?
  • How is your Synology Core connected? How is the endpoint connected?

Regarding this issue, please verify the following:

• Does local, non-Qobuz content play okay?
  • Can you play Qobuz content to other endpoints, like System Output of a remote device?
  • Does this occur with all content?

Please try the following and let us know if there is any change:

• Reboot your Core machine and T+A endpoint
  • Log out of Qobuz in Roon and log back in

Thanks,
Dylan

Hi Dylan

Many thanks to your letter.

The non-deterministic behavior of the system is surprising: Today it works well again.

The FRITZ.WLAN Repeater 450E, which is the only additional element in the network, does not disturb the connection.

What has happened: Yesterday, I didn’t stopp the system during the time I don’t use it. Normally, I stop the roon service after use, because I got the impression, that the roon service prevents the Synology NAS server to let the disk go into hibernation. It might be, that the roon server needs much more time to organize its data, than I expected.

Kind regards

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.