Qobuz titles stopped loading

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacBook Air Sierra

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

Until 2-3 days ago all well - all Qobuz titles refuse to load and play… recent editions don’t load proper artwork.
Won’t load to DAC, or system output. Totally updated air and did fresh install on Air… no go

Hi @Robert_Lietz,

So we can better assist you, please describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is local content playing okay?

Are you receiving any errors when you play Qobuz content?

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6, AirPort Extreme,
Local Files and Tidal files play fine…
Qobuz shows Album… wrong artwork - loads Queue and just sits there searching… track will not play

Did that multiple times - reinstalled entire os and fresh install of Roon
Local files fine - tidal fine - Qobuz will load the queue but will not start

Hi @Robert_Lietz,

Is the Core machine connected via Ethernet to the network or WiFi?

If you go to Settings > Services and lower the quality for Qobuz playback is there any change?

I’ve fixed this on my own… took MacBook Air to work so it would be on another network. It worked! Came back home…totally reset the AirPort Extreme and Viola …
I’m back in business
Thank You for your help man!!!

Hi @Robert_Lietz,

That’s great, I’m glad that things are working for you now! Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any other questions or issues. Happy listening :headphones:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.