Qobuz tracks fail to stream following upgrade to 1.7

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel NUC 7i3BNH running ROCK. My library music stored on the NUC on a Solid State HD.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

GPON Terminal Echolife HG8245 fibre modem.

Ethernet connection to D-LINK 905L wireless router.

Ethernet connection from D-LINK 905L to raspberry pi/HiFiBerry digi+ running roon.

All Roon controllers (android) are connected wirelessly to D-LINK router. A second raspberry pi/HiFiBerry Digi+ is connected wirelessly to same router.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Raspberry pi/HiFiBerry digi+ music players as described above. These are connected via coaxial SPDIF cables to either an RME ADI2 or Meridian Director DAC.

Description Of Issue

All Qobuz album tracks fail to play through Roon with “Playback was interrupted because a track failed to load.” and eventually “Too many failures. Stopped playback.” Playback is fine from the Qobuz website. Everything played fine through Roon 1.6 (bar one album). Problem only started after upgrade to Roon 1.7.
I can access Qobuz in Roon to view albums but can’t play any tracks. None of the Qobuz albums in my library play anymore.

I can play tracks normally if I directly login to my account on qobuz.com.

I’ve tried this so far:

1. Services: Disabling/re-enabling Qobuz
  2. Services: Logging-out/logging-in Qobuz
  3. Rebooting ROCK
  4. Clearing /cache
  5. Rebooting network routers

So far no success.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Tracks skip when streaming from Tidal or Qobuz since Roon 1.7