Qobuz works, unless I try to play it from Roon

I do that most days actually as I’m just 5 mins away from the beach up here on the Northern Beaches of Sydney.

Hard living indeed! But it’s nearly 6pm and raining so I’ll stay at home and learning some music that needs committing to memory.

Happy listening!

1 Like

“I believe silence is the new luxury. Silence is more exclusing and long-lasting than other luxuries.” - A quote from Erling Kagge :wink:

Music and playing again and Qobuz client looks fine as well here…

1 Like

Yup - Qobuz app now working again here as well…

1 Like

Just wondering, if you updates Roon around this time?
I had the same issue with the recent Roon update.
I needed to reboot core, and logout, re-login to my Qobuz account.
But I am a beta tester, currently.

All the evidence points to a temporary failure in the Qobuz infrastructure - nothing to do with Roon. Correlation is not causation.

3 Likes

As I stated it had nothing to do with updates, I was/am still on build 1021
It was a Qobuz problem last night just as I am pretty sure it is the same today.
And just like last night it will clear up as Qobuz give their servers a good kick.

1 Like

Yes, it was a Qobuz problem (not Roon).

3 Likes

Same here this morning. It’s playing fine at the moment.

Bad timing/coincidence for it to happen right after a Roon update to fix the Qobuz issue. :hushed:

1 Like

These things happen - I don’t think that the Universe is conspiring against us though… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree with you more…it sucks

As mentioned earlier, I logged a case with Qobuz yesterday and they got back to me overnight and confirmed they did have some issues (not Roon) and that they now should be resolved. Looks like just very bad timing with the new Roon release and its fixes for Qobuz stability, but actually not Roon in this instance by the looks of it.

1 Like

I have had these same issues recently, again. Rinse and repeat.

Some people laugh that I’m into vinyl, claiming it’s inferior. I don’t agree for one but there is no arguing that it always JUST. PLAIN. WORKS. No drama. No issues.

Digital streaming has come a long way, but it has a long way ahead to get there, AFAIC.