Question to roon staff

I kindly request clarification regarding the entry made approximately 5 hours ago in the “Feedback - Feature Suggestions” category. I noticed that it did not appear in the “Latest” tab.
Could you please confirm if this occurrence is due to a technical issue or if it aligns with the guidelines set forth by the Roon Community?
I appreciate your assistance in addressing this matter.

Going by the age of those topics one can see that Roon staff has no interest to comment.

PS: Moved this to the intended category.

Thank you.
By the way - the lack of an answer also clears things up…

This is not quite correct.
There are certain sections of the forum that do not appear in Latest.
Feedback and feature suggestions are in this group but there are more…this is by design and does not mean at all that Roon staff have no interest.
These sections are all highly visible to Roon admin.

This is just guessing I assume as Roon staff never officially commented in the above topics as to why certain categories no longer appear in Latest. This is all I was referring to (and quite correctly).

My statement is not a guess, no.
I will leave it at that.

I had a reply on this matter from a member of Roon staff, although I can’t remember who it was. The removal of certain sections from the “Latest” list was deliberate and intentional. It was done to allow staff to focus more clearly on threads that need their input.

1 Like

OK, I get it - they focus on “Latest” and the entries that fall into “Latest” and are taken from “Feedback - Feature Suggestions” distracted them.

Sure!

Whether they show up in Latest or not, feature suggestions won’t be acted on at the moment they are written. They are, by definition, a longer-term thing that needs planning on the development side. (And there will always be many more than can be implemented)