Radio mode playback issue

Hi @Dennis_Carter ---- Thank you for the report and sharing this observation you have made with us. The insight is very appreciated and my apologies for the wait here.

Moving forward, I would like to enable diagnostics on your account so our techs can try to get a sense as to what could be causing this behavior with your setup but before I do may I very kindly ask you to please perform the following:

• If you have note already, please update all of your Roon devices to the last build (i.e. Build 298) and verify that you are still experiencing this behavior.

If you are still having the issue…

• Please reproduce the issue and note the time when you notice the error.

“When resuming listening the following day, I usually hit the play button to resume where I left off. This is where things go awry; the server or software quite often reboots, or marks a series of tracks corrupt and refuses to play them. This condition persists across an application or server reboot.”

• Next please note the time when the system stabilizes by using the mentioned work around.

“The only thing that seems to clear this is the playing of an album, after which radio mode is happy to play continuously for hours.”

Once I have the requested time frames from above I will flip on the mentioned diagnostics as this action will automatically generate/upload a diagnostics report containing a set of Roon logs directly to our servers.

-Eric