As work proceeds on some of the exciting changes and new features we have planned for 2018, we are today shipping a maintenance release with a number of targeted bug fixes and performance improvements.
This release includes fixes targeted at grouped playback, our iOS interface, Radio, and more. The full list of changes is below.
The Team at Roon Labs
Roon 1.4 (Build 298) Release Notes
Roon Build 298 is now rolling out for OSX, Windows, Windows (64 Bit), and Linux. Updated versions of Roon for Android and iOS have been submitted to their respective App Stores and will be available upon approval.
All platforms and apps should update automatically.
Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements in Roon Build 298:
- Zone Grouping stability and syncing fixes
- “Automatically Start Radio” doesn’t start on non-library TIDAL tracks
- Fixed zone grouping crash when zone name has brackets in it
- Fix for playback errors when using multiple Devialet Air devices or switching back and forth between Roon and AIR driver
- Mobile: fixed crash opening details page
- Support for devices that only have incremental volume
- iPhone: Fixed “Add To Tag” screen
- Fixed error text when adding same network watched folder twice
- Made importing more tolerant of some broken dff files
- Fixed TIDAL syncing issue when logged out
- Playback starts from the same part of the multipart composition after zone transfer
- Track browser: better spacing for Live icon and lyrics icon
- Fixed iOS header spacing
- Localization: Added Italian and Swedish (both beta)
- Signal path support for MQA decoders/renderers in RR devices.
- Line art updated
- Updated Bluesound/NAD line art
- Chord Roon Tested (6 products)
- Lumin D2
- Pro-Ject MaiA DS2
- Bryston BDP-3