Radio station changes stream link in Zeno platform

Hello.
So, one of my favorite radio stations that I’ve been listening to for more than a year has become problematic.
I had found its music stream URL and added it manually to ROON easily. Choosing it to play was just a click away in ROON.
Lately I got the dreaded “Playback was interrupted because a track failed to load” message.
I found again the station stream URL, pasted it into ROON and the station played just fine.
The next day, the same happened again.
Had to find and re-import the music stream URL, which was different this time.
After a few hours of not listening, had to re-import the URL which again was different.
Anyone has the same issues? I’m sure it’s not ROON’s problem but it’s a problem of the platform that hosts the radio station.
Any solutions? Is there anything that can be done to add again the station permanently, like it used to be?
The radio station is called Club FM and streams from Thessaloniki, Greece (nice prog house) through the Zeno platform.
The link of the website (not the stream) is below.

Hello @Konstantinos_Kirkou , I’ve added Club Fm for you, please check if OK.

I have used the stream URL before re-directions occur, which may have been the cause of your problems.

Thank you very much. I’ll check in a few days, as soon as I get back home from my mini holidays.

Hello @BrianW
Unfortunately it didn’t work. The link you’ve added it isn’t the stream URL.
If you dig a bit more you’ll see that the stream URL is more complicated and changes.

For example, right now (and I mean NOW) is the following:
https://stream-163.zeno.fm/z8cp1nqwhnruv?zt=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdHJlYW0iOiJ6OGNwMW5xd2hucnV2IiwiaG9zdCI6InN0cmVhbS0xNjMuemVuby5mbSIsImp0aSI6ImZvY2RGSDdLUjlPM0wyRkxGU3p5dHciLCJpYXQiOjE3MTQ3MzA3NDIsImV4cCI6MTcxNDczMDgwMn0.X_CikMepNYocAszXrl-SimSHJdxRGYhGzZP8GWDRgX8&zttl=5

If I change radio station and come back again later, this link will not work and I’ll have to find the new one. Amazing.
What is strange though is that the stream URL was constant for many months, ever since I started ROON actually last summer. Something silly must have happened to the ZENO platform.

And I found out that similar problems happen with other radio stations too.
The radio stations 'En Lefko" (very popular in Greece) and “En Lefko Electronica” use the RCS platform to stream and those stream links become unusable after a while.

For example, take “En Lefko Electronica”:
The station URL is: En Lefko Electronica - Listen Live
The stream URL appears to be: https://stream.rcs.revma.com/s4saqn30ubuvv
The actual stream URL now is: https://n26a-eu.rcs.revma.com/s4saqn30ubuvv?rj-ttl=5&rj-tok=AAABjz39APsAPbUzIHcwiVzqug

This last link will not work later because the stream URL will be different.

It’s a shame because these stations (and all the others hosted to these platforms, or similar platforms) become practically unlistenable in ROON.

Any ideas?

It works for me.

The link should be fine (and is used by the website) - it is then redirected to the forms you quoted above. The re-direction happens within Roon so things should work.

I’ve added En Lefko Electronica, using the non-redirected URL - and that works for me too.

No. Thank a lot for the effort but they do not work.
At least on my system.
I have to re-import the links after the redirections.
I use ROON 1.8 installed on a mini-pc with Windows 11 Pro, which I bought and set up specifically for this job.
I’m controlling that mini-pc remotely with my laptop in my living room (which runs ROON 1.8 as a remote control).
ROON streams to a NAIM Atom end point.
Is it possible that the problem comes because I use ROON 1.8?

I don’t follow this. Only radio curators can alter links.
Are you using the database version or your own via my live radio?

My live radio.
The radio stations you added can now be found in search of the database but they do not work for me.
Previously I had added them my self in “my live radio” but while they used to work, they don’t work anymore. I have to paste a new link everytime.

Hmm. Try deleting the stations from your my live radio and try again. That will force the database version.

Nope @BrianW
I removed the radio stations that I had added manually in “my live radio” library and left those as found in the database. They still don’t work.
Is there some cache or something I can delete?

By the way @BrianW , I just search in the database. There are 3 results for “En Lefko” radio stations, as it should, that none is playing in my system.

…and all three play for me.

I’ve just VPN’d to Greece, and unsurprisingly I see re-direction working fine.

The only possible one is the DNS cache - it might be worth clearing that but I’m doubtful.

If that doesn’t work, then you’ll have to post in Support and bring the official Roon chaps in (I’m just a user like you)

Ok, I’ll check it out.
Thanks for your trying.