Raspberry pi and Ropiee question

Hey guys, I had my device configured ok, but the board on the raspberry pi came off from the board when I adjusted the coax cables. I went to the RoPiee app and was able to log in, but I am not sure if I need to reload the software on it, as my Roon is not finding it. Any help appreciated.

Not sure I understand your problem, but maybe post in the Ropieee forum instead and add more information about what disconnected from what.

Carlos, it sounds like the hat (the board attached to the raspberry pi) came loose.
You will need to unplug the raspberry pi and open the case. The hat should fall out. You will need to take that card and align the male and female connectors. 40 pins? I don’t recall. Line them up and squeeze it together. It may take a bit of pressure, but they are pretty durable.

Plug it back into power and see if it appears again. If so, unplug and put the case back together.

I’ve dropped this into the raspberry pi area, not ropieee, but your hat should be screwed to the pi below it.

1 Like

sometimes something as simple as a loss of power (like accidentally pulling the plug) will corrupt the SD card.

So, I would make sure everything is connected properly and, if necessary, reflash the card.

1 Like

Hey Gents, thanks for all the help. I got it figured out. Some of the settings got changed when the board popped out in Ropiee, and it was not screwed in also(thanks wizardofoz). Much appreciated!

1 Like

So for some reason the screws do not line up on the dac and the board, I think that is why it was not screwed from the beginning.

In the interest of keeping all information in one place, let’s stick to one thread about this subject:

I’ll close this one here.