RAVENNA The new benchmark in consumer digital audio systems

Sounds like a nice toy, but solves a lot if problems the average audiophile doesn’t have. What’s wrong with USB all of a sudden?

Sorry but I don’t work for Merging. And Ravenna is open source technology. I’m just one of the few posters on this thread who doesn’t have a vested interest in other technology. So I can freely talk about the advantages of Ravenna.

Actually I lied. I do have vested interest. In USB based products. That’s all I currently sell.

@MiveraAudio

You don’t need to be an OEM manufacturer to understand something. Some very smart folks hang out here. It should be explainable to the forum members with the technical background that choose to learn about it and understand the concept of your product.

Best, Robert

This isn’t my product. It’s Merging’s product. I’ve explained in detail what this product is capable of that no other product can do already. No need to explain the same things over and over.

To give you guys an idea about how anal the team at Merging is about jitter, they even used the $2000 a piece NDK DuCULoN clock during the R&D phase of the Zman.

http://www.ndk.com/en/ad/2013/001/index.html

If you can retain the phase noise performance of that clock from the BCLK output of the Zman, that’s a pretty incredible achievement.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Merging NADAC when will it be determined Roon Ready