Recent Listening data not mine

Roon Core Machine

ROCK

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet connection

Connected Audio Devices

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When I looked at my recent listening data nothing applied to me. None of the Top albums or artists are even in my library. Under Genres it has 90% R&B which I do listen to but rarely.

Everything else is fine my library is unchanged but it just looks I have someone else’s listening data.

If that’s really true, then change your Roon password and, if you have them, Tidal/Qobuz passwords.

2 Likes

Do other family members use Roon or share your streaming service account? If not, what @xxx says.

Hey @Tom_Brooke,

Thanks for writing in! I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you were still running into recent listening data issues?

It is often the case that Roon radio will auto-continue after endpoints have been shut off, and distorts recent history.

I’ll be on standby for your reply :+1:

It was a one time event for a few days but it brought in a lot of history during that period that was not related to me- I have no idea why - but for the last couple of weeks it has been fine and it is my real history

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Tom_Brooke, in this case, it does sound like a radio accident.

The good news is, if you’d like to remove this unwanted listening history, you can delete it by heading into History> Right-click to select the unwanted tracks>Edit>Delete.

Happy listening! :drum:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.