Recent listening stats broken

Roon Core Machine

Ubuntu 20.04.4 LTS (GNU/Linux 5.4.0-120-generic x86_64) installed on Intel NUC 11 w/ Core i7-1165G7 and 4GB of RAM.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

iFi Zen Stream > Ubiquiti USW-Lite-16-PoE > TL-SG2424 > Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ER4 > 1Gbps fiber Internet connection

Connected Audio Devices

iFi Zen Stream > USB > Topping U90 > coax > Topping D90SE

Number of Tracks in Library

764 tracks (I rarely listen to local library, mainly listen to Tidal)

Description of Issue

Browse > Home > scroll down to Recent listening - daily stats don’t make any sense and don’t add up to weekly totals.

Yesterday (6/18) I listened for several hours yet when I click on the purple dot it shows only 11 minutes. I also listened on 6/17 (forgot to keep track of just how long) and that purple dot shows ~1.5 hrs. Those are the only two days I listened to music. The entire week shows 5hr 59m so what happened to the hours that are not accounted for?

Week of Monday June 6: 3h 27m. 6/11 was the only day I listened but the purple dot shows no time at all.

Week of Monday May 30: 5h 3m. 6/4 is the only day I listened and it shows 1h 56m.

Hey @glc650,

Thanks for taking the time to write in! I’m sorry to hear you’re running into inconsistencies with your recent listening stats.

As a preliminary test, can you please give your core and network a hard reboot, and check your stats again to see if they’re still matching up incorrectly?

I will be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

Have already done this multiple times since discovering the issue and it made no difference (that I can see).

Hey @glc650,

Thanks for the update. To better help our team visualize your report, can you please send over a few screenshots of your listening stats?

Also, are you able to recall what you were listening to specifically - streaming, local files, radio, podcasts, etc.

Thanks!

I’ll get screenshots soon as I get the chance.

Tidal is all I listen to any more (thats why my local library is so small compared to a lot of Roon users). I’ve never listened to radio stations or podcasts on Roon.

1 Like

Hey @glc650,

Thanks for sharing! I’m a huge Anderson .Paak fan myself! Such a talented artist. What are your thoughts on his stuff under Silk Sonic?

A few things to note here with your recent listening stats, it will only display actionable-based metrics from your account. So anything you add to the queue or any track or album you actively tell Roon to play will show. Anything else that’s autoplayed from Roon will not show under these stats.

For a full breakdown of everything you’ve listened to regardless, you can head to ‘History’ under My Stuff.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions :+1:

Haven’t heard it.

Everything I played in those examples is from my queue.

This appears to be complete so why have two sets of stats with one so incomplete?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.