Recurring Outages with Roon Radio on Lifetime Account (ref#DM74D4)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble connecting to Roon

What type of connection issue?

· Something else

Describe the issue

Since today I've twice an outage from Roon when listening to the radio. The first one the app asked me to restore a backup (after rebooting the server it was ok again). The second one was unclear.
What's happening???? I've got a lifetime account...

Describe your network setup

Modem: Orange , Router: Fritz!7950, Switch: D-Link, Roon-Server connected directly via LAN GBit connection (no Wifi!)

If you are referring to Roon Radio (edit: you did in the title), there is currently a known issue. Roon is tracking it in this thread (and will post updates there):

1 Like

Hi @Marc_Loore,

We’d like to assist you here but we’ll require a little more clarity around the symptom you’re experiencing. Are you referring to Roon Radio, as @Suedkiez suggested above?

The rest of your description sounds like a database-level error with RoonServer. Are you able to share a screenshot of what you see when you’re encountering this problem?

Can you provide the name of the track playing when this issue occurred? We can use that to pinpoint the event in diagnostic reports.

Sorry, @connor! Yesterday I’ve found the issue: harddisk full. I wasn’t directly aware of that.
Can be closed…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.