Red triangle with exclamation mark and server connection issue in Roon home page (ref#KH8A6C)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· Something else

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

·

Describe the issue

I disconnected all equipment to install a new rack. Connected back up. On my Roon home page upper right corner there is a red triangle with exclamation mark within. WhenI click it a dialogue box opens. The top paragraph says adding music to library: Complete. The bottom paragraph says Roon is having trouble verifying your connection with our servers, Metadata Improver: paused. What is the issue?

Reboot the Roon server

1 Like

Hi @Eddie_Vializ,
Thanks for writing in to let us know about this issue. What is the current network chain for your Roon server? Please include the make and model of any switches or other networking gear.

I have Roon Server on a Qnap NAS SSD drive with ethernet to my Cablevision modem/router. A library of a couple of hundred cds also on the NAS. I use Tidal streaming thru a Sonore MicroRendu feeding a Denafrips Pontus II 12th-1 thru USB. In turn going thru a Musical Fidelity M6si integrated amp and out to Paradigm Tribute floorstanders. The ethernet goes from the modem/router to a tp link input, optical cable on the output and into another tp link. From there short ethernet in to MicroRendu and short Curious Cable USB from Rendu to dac.
I have Roon on my Imac and use an ipad as remote.

Okay, let’s try rebooting your server and router. I will activate some diagnostics on your account to investigate further if that doesn’t solve the issue.