Relative Of & Sibling Of Disappearing

The Relative Of and Sibling Of fields are disappearing upon loading an artist. Here is a screenshot of the fields while loading followed by a screenshot of the fields once everything has loaded. Also here’s a video of this in action.

While loading:

Loaded:

Hi @ComputerAudiophile,

I’ve passed this along to the technical team so they can investigate. Thanks for the report, we really appreciate it!

Hi @ComputerAudiophile,

I wanted to touch base with some good news, which is that our technical team has been able to reproduce this behavior and we’ve opened up a bug report with our developers.

While I can’t say for certain when this bug will be fixed, getting things reproduced in-house is a critical first step, and I will keep this thread up to date as the team passes along feedback and work begins to get this resolved. Thanks again for the report!

Hi @ComputerAudiophile,

We’ve made a change here in Roon 1.6 (Build 416) that we believe should address this behavior. Please update Roon and let us know if you’re still seeing any issues. You can read the full release notes here:

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.