Release RoPieee 2022.06

so need to download a newer release of the site? your server so low to d/l… can I host a mirror for you?

downloading XL now oh its 20220624.354 tho so maybe already broken

Here it is ececf996c576c598

ok. That space is causing issues :wink:

I dont have any spaces in my SSID or passwords so maybe its more than just that

letters and numbers only no special symbols or punctuation etc either. very vanilla

yeah to be clear: that space issue is something different then what you and the other guys have.

… cannot help any more … changing SSID would mean to reconfigure all my Apple Airport (4) … a little nightmare :hot_face:

I gotta run out for dinner… so if its fixed later great if not I can run up the 354 SD Im flashing now and give you info

No don’t worry. I’ll fix that.

1 Like

To be clear, I also have a space in my SSID-name!

Living dangerously…you not read the roon best networking practices page :wink:

Hi Harry,
I have done the test on a RPI4.
The same WiFi-problem occures.

Ok, quick update on this wifi fiasco.

Seems we have 2 issues:

The first one being spaces in network names (@Frank_M and @Stefano_Antonelli). This one is fixed, I’m pushing an update to the beta channel as we speak for the Pi 3.

@Frank_M as you have Pi 3s, would you be so kind to test this beta release? Switching can be done on the ‘advanced’ tab.

Thanks

What is the other issue? It is the kernel?

Whatever it is didn’t get picked up in the beta channels?

I don’t have anything on beta for the NG builds running at this time but I do have a couple that are offline.

Hi Harry,
I changed the Update Channel to Beta, but I don’t get any “Install Update” pop-up after a reboot.
How can I force to upgrade to the latest beta-release?
Kind regards, Frank.

You were too quick :wink: it will take a few minutes before it shows up.

Hi Harry,
I can confirm that the WiFi is working again correctly with the Beta-version (RoPieee 2022.06 (0359)).
Thank you again for the fast bugfixing!
Please let me know when this will be implemented in a “stable” RoPieee-version, so I can switch back from beta.
Kind regards, Frank.

Beta update available just now here …

I expect to release an 2022.06.1 today.

I’ve also found the issue that @wizardofoz is facing.

1 Like

@spockfish
Respect!

As always Harry you you get us all sorted out, things don’t break often at least.

1 Like