Roon Core Machine

NUC, Windows, iPhone

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ubiquiti router; both WiFi and Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

N/A

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

Never sure where to put a request for support to address something, I’ll leave this here. I believe this is an oversight; if not, please let me know. I’d love to have these buttons mirrored in any “Remove from library” view. If there are any questions or you need more details, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

5 Likes

Second that, if it’s deliberate it’s most odd…and perturbing!

Good spot …

1 Like

Hey @Neil_Small,

Thanks for sharing what you’ve discovered is different between the order of buttons on a desktop and a smartphone. It’s clear as day!

I’ve passed this report on to our team. We’ll follow up on this thread as soon as I hear back.

2 Likes

Its not all smartphones, android has them in the correct order, it is just iOS devices, both phone and iPad.

1 Like

Hey @Neil_Small and everyone :wave:

After checking with the team, it seems that it is expected for the buttons to be reversed, based on platform conventions. @AceRimmer is on the right path :nerd_face:

@beka , what do you mean by “buttons reversed”?

Thanks, @Neil_Small for noticing that. What I meant was it is expected for the buttons to be arranged in a certain order (one on the left and one on the right) depending on the platform:

• on Windows, Remove is on the left while Cancel is on the right
  • on iOS, it is the reverse Cancel in on the left and Remove is on the right

:nerd_face:

@beka , I think we’re talking about two different things here. I thought your response was to my question about the hamburger patty not showing the red dot on Windows Remote after a database backup has failed. Thus the confusion.

As for the buttons, they should be in the same order and focus on all Remote installs (but you know that). Thanks.

1 Like