Report Roon Streaming Preferences Issues here

Just installed 987 on my Win10 64 bit core. Steaming Preferences are not showing up under General tab!

1 Like

same here, core and remote are on 987, no setting visible.

Same here 987 and updated remotes. No Streaming Preferences under Settings>General.

1 Like

I, too, have updated both my Mac Studio remote, and my core (ROCK) to 987, and do not see the new option in Settings.

Core and all clients running 987 and I don’t see any “Streaming Preferences” settings under any Settings tab. The new MQA did show up under the Advanced Settings for each of my connected devices.

No new Settings in my Linux Core and Remote-Devices with Update Build 987 (German or English)

New Setting ok on my Windows Core with fresh Installation

New Start of Manjaro Linux all ok!

1 Like

The same here

Max

+1 No additional settings appearing.

1 Like

Give the back-end system a little bit of time to update itself as we just deployed the new version. You may need to restart your core and remotes to take the new setting definition.

4 Likes

There are absolutely no new streaming preference changes visible in either windows core 987 or android remote 987.

When in doubt… reboot!
Twice it seems in this case…

3 Likes

Also, just to emphasize something obvious here. These settings apply to content from streaming services only. In order for the setting to be present you must be logged into at least one service.

2 Likes

Same here !!!

There’s potentially hundreds of thousands of preferences to update.

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/dont-see-new-streaming-content-preferences/205928/19?u=ged_hickman1

1 Like

core reset solved the problem :+1:

Max

4 Likes

It works properly here.

1 Like

Thank you for confirming @Maxxim_M! Much appreciated. :pray:t2:

1 Like

no problem, friend

Max

1 Like

After a reeboot it works :white_check_mark:

1 Like

it took two reboots, but now it works, too.
Great feature to have, thanks a lot for implementing it!

2 Likes