Request for Payment of Additional Roon Subscription (ref#OGDS0T)

Full form submission

What’s happening?

· Something else

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

·

Describe the issue

I am being asked to pay for another Roon

Describe your network setup

I am unable to access Roon as I have a message saying I have another Roon server. I only have one Roon server which is on my MBP no other and accessed Roon yesterday with no problem. Please can you help.

As the explanatory text in your screenshot says, it is possible to use one license with several servers, one server at a time, so Roon has the option to switch between servers. On the other hand, one may also purchase more than one license, to use more than one sever in parallel. Hence the options are presented like on your screenshot.

However, sometimes Roon gets confused about the identity of the server and thinks that your regular server is a different one. There is an Unauthorize button on this page, outside of your screenshot:

Click it to remove the license from the server instance that Roon currently associates it with. Then there will be the option to choose a server; choose your regular one.

2 Likes

Hi @Paul_Cilia_La_Corte,

Please see the above post for the most common solution to the issue you’re facing.

If you continue to have an issue setting up this RoonServer machine, let us know here (take note, the thread will autoclose after a certain length of time once the solution has been marked).

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.