Request for Reverse Proxy/Tunnel Support in Roon Server (ref#WL4DCH)

What’s happening?

· I'm having trouble with Roon ARC

What best describes your issue with ARC

· Other

How can we help?

· None of the above

Other options

· Other

Describe the issue

Request for supporting reverse proxy/tunnel. Add the ability on the Roon server to specify a URL which will be published to the Roon cloud for server discovery. I no longer want to open a port on my firewall. And I don't want to go the Tailscale route because I have to run it on my phone or any other device I'm using remotely.

Describe your network setup

Unifi UDM-SE

Hello @Ted_Caster

Thanks for the feedback here. Since this is not a current feature of Roon, I would recommend also posting your suggestion in the Feature Suggestions section of the site.

Our product team and developers keep a close eye on that category, so that’s definitely the best place to propose a change like this and get feedback from the Community.