NUC i7

Networking Gear & Setup Details

TP Link Deco M5

Connected Audio Devices

PI2AES/hdmi/SMSL VMV D1se

Number of Tracks in Library

no sure, several hundred cd ripped directly by Roon to internal NUC drive

Description of Issue

In Roon’s daily mixes, tracks that are ripped from cd and saved to the NUC internal drive are listed as unavailable. Tracks saved to my library from Tidal and Qobuz are fine as well as tracks not in my library. I can play the ripped cd tracks directly from my library, but not when they are in a Roon Daily Mix

Hey @William_Bloom,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

If possible, can you provide screenshots of you trying to access the daily mix where you’re experiencing this issue?

From there, we’ll be able to grab a timestamp of when the issue occurs and enable diagnostics to take a deeper look into things.

I’ll be on standby for your reply :pray:

I think the issue has resolved itself. I haven’t noticed any issues lately. I move my NUC between 2 houses which may or may not have been causing the problem. I will reach back out if the problem reoccurs. Thanks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.