Ripping 2 CDs, tracks are identical, 1CD got fully ripped, but the other lost 2 tracks

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Innuos Zenith MK2

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired Etherrnet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Auralic Aries and Vega G2 (Wired), L-link

Description Of Issue

I got 2 CDs, one is original edition, the other is remaster edition. The tracks on both CDs are identical. I rip the original edition one, and it’s fully ripped. All tracks can be shown in Roon. Then I rip the remaster edition one, only 9 tracks can be shown in Roon. May I know why? What and how can this be re-solved?

Thanks,
Eric

Go through the process of re identifying the disc. Find the right cover art then see if it offers you versions. If it does see if you get a match.

It’s Cantonese albums and none of albums match.

Did all the tracks import successfully? See KB article on skipped files.

Hi @Chan_Eric,

First, I’d like to point out some documentation we have that may be helpful here. In our KB we have an article about Skipped Files and an article about why some files might be missing from Roon .

If you go to Settings > Library > Skipped Files do you see any of your missing files there?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.