ROCK disconnected continuously

OK.
I uploaded to Google Drive nad link is https://drive.google.com/file/d/1blg4rC49y0RIxcLVX7xnbvwPaG-2Bpsp/view?usp=sharing
I hope this log files could be a big help. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
Thanks a lot.

Hello @HyeonChuel_Kim,

Thanks a bunch for this. @dylan will take a look and get back to you as soon as possible :nerd_face:

1 Like

OK. Thank You~ :sunglasses:

Hello @HyeonChuel_Kim ,

Thanks for sending logs and for your patience here while we’ve had a chance to review!

Looking over your log, it looks like you have a #RECYCLE folder added as a Roon Storage location.

Sometimes having the Recycle folder added as a watched storage location can cause issues, if you try to remove this folder, does the issue still occur?

Can you please share a screenshot of the Roon Settings → Storage tab if you are still having issues after?

Thanks!

1 Like

#RECYCLE folder was created by NAS system, and it has been empty so far. Anyway I removed #RECYCLE folder but the issue still occurs.

Here are some scrrenshots.

Add images

Thanks for your help. But the issue still not solved… and I’m sufferd from inconvenience… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hello @HyeonChuel_Kim ,

Sorry to hear that the issue still persists even after removing the #RECYCLE folder.
Can we please ask that you submit a new set of logs for review when you have a chance?
Thank you!

I removed bunch of albums form my Library and It seems there is no more hanging problem.
My library was so big. So I thougt this library size coulb be a problem. The number of tracks was reduced to about 920K from over 1200K. But Local music files in NAS are still more than 700K. :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: After this I had no hanging problem any more whithin 2 days. So i will capture log files and send them to you if this problem occurs again.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.