ROCK gets stuck at startup scan - not all local files imported

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC5i5RYH running ROON ROCK
8gb RAM
SSD Adata 256gb
Operating System
Version 1.0 (build 227) stable
Roon Server Software
Version 1.7 (build 667) stable

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Synology NAS DS115j->copper cat7->tplink switch->copper cat7->Tplink router->copper cat7->Tplink media converter (copper to fiber)->optic fiber->Tplink media converter (fiber to copper)->copper cat7->Tplink switch->copper cat7->NUC ROON ROCK

Audio devices in use
Sotm SMS-200->usb->Mytek Liberty DAC

Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)
Synology NAS DS115j - around 6TB - 93.000 tracks (when scanning finishes ok) 1HDD 3TB + 2x2Seagate usb HDDs conencted to the Synology NAS

Description Of Issue

Hello,

I’ve been encountering an issue with the startup scan of my music library.
This issue has been going on for some time now but I haven’t really paid much attention to it since it involves only my local music library.
Usually I play the same song\album on Tidal as a workaround.
The specific issue is that at startup the initial library scan does not complete and a part of the library is not imported correctly.
Clicking the Roon wheel in top right says that “adding Music to Library: Complete” but the numbers below for each drive say that not all files were scanned actually.
My music library is stored on a Synology DS115j with 1 internal 3TB hdd and 2x external USB 2TB Seagate drives connected to the same NAS.
The import issue can occur for any of the 3 drives on which my music library is stored.
Someties the scan finishes correctly, but I would say the ratio is 1 correct scan/10 attempts\Roon startups
Tidal works fine with no issues, only the local music library has issues importing all my music.
I’ve posted more details on my setup in required sections.
Also, please find attached some printscreens with Roon as I’m using it.

Thanks,
Radu

I am having the same problem on a NUC 7i5BNH running ROCK. “Importing library” from Qobuz has been running for 14 hours with no resolution. My Roon library runs fine, but no Qobuz material shows up. The “sources” page in Roon settings shows me logged on to Qobuz but the “waiting” circle keeps running.

I have tried rebooting ROCK, logging off Qobuz and logging in again, all with no change.