ROCK issues after overnight idle - network errors [Resolved - TIDAL subscription did not renew]

Just had two more cases where a paused ROON CORE proceeded through a Tidal track and said that it was “no longer available” (even though it is, and it had been sitting in the queue for < 12 hours)…

EDIT: OK, at least this error is explainable. Looks like my TIDAL subscription didn’t renew, but I also got no warnings. ROON said it was logged in, the tracks were appearing.

I figured it out by going back to my original Skull Canyon NUC. After restoring, I wasn’t able to log into TIDAL. It didn’t give any reason why: it just said the login was bad. I could log into the web version without any problem, though…but after puzzling (and puzzling) I noticed that my account type on the main screen was “TIDAL Intro”…which was wrong, since it should have been TIDAL HiFi.

My credit card was missing from my TIDAL settings (again, no idea why - I’ve been subscribing for a long time.

Anyway, re-added a card, and poof, I was able to log in. I’ll run like this for a while, then go back to ROCK and see if that works too.