ROCK keeps wanting to update to b571

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Rock
Gen 8 Nuc i7

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Hardwired Ethernet
UniFi switching

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Various endpoints

Description Of Issue

After updating ROCK to build 571 I get daily pop-ups in Roon apps to upgrade my core to 571. Each time the core appears to go through the upgrade process.

Have you rebooted the NUC since the update? Sometimes a reboot will get everything on a level footing again…

In my case, a power cycle was required, as the reboot option from the GUI no longer functioned.

As suggested above, does a reboot help? If there is no change, can you share a screenshot of Settings > About?

Thanks! Will try a reboot.

This also just happened to me. I will go to the box and reboot.

1 Like

I rebooted yesterday and today I have the same problem : A software update is available for one or more of you devices. Is there a permanent fix

I did the install again and here is what it looks like:

Just to make sure your Nucleus OS is up to date, could post post a screenshot of the Nucleus Web UI? You get it by typing 192.168.1.20 into your web browser.

The Operating System should be on Build 227.

Cheers, Greg

Well, that’s because there was an update made available today. You probably missed the post…

1 Like

Hello @Jon_Saperia, 610 is the correct current version. Please let me know if it tells you to update beyond that, though.

I will. I should know by tomorrow.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.