Rock rebooting NUC10i7 during fast scrolling through albums library

Hello,
Im running latest verison of ROCK on intel NUC10i7FNH, wired with library on synology NAS.

Since latest update I’m having silly issue, when I would scroll fast through my albums either on Mac or Iphone it will cause NUC to reboot itself. It occurs every single time.
Has anybody faced simillar issue ?
Thanks

This might not have anything to do with your issues but how many albums are you scrolling through and how much memory is in your nuc/rock server.

NUC is on 16GB RAM, over 1100 albums. The only hint I have is that music is stored on NAS and loading isnt fast enough which is causing a crash.

Have you considered copying your library locally to the NUC and then using the NAS for your backups? You can never have enough backups.

When I moved my files from my NAS to it being local on my server, it dramatically sped up my user experience.

–MD

Yeah. That will happen soon as NUC is being moved between home and my car. As it works as a source in my car too.

Just wonder if anybody nad similar issue.

Hi @Arkadiusz_Gmitruk,

Are you able to provide an approximate timestamp of the most recent crash that occurred after scrolling, per your description? We’ll try to pinpoint the event in logs and gain more insight.

Hello Connor,
I did crashed it like a minute ago, fast scrolling through albums with library on my synology NAS.

Hello,
did you manage to pull out logs ?