Rock running 1.7 build 667 error check for update, unable to log into Qobuz

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Rock running on NUC, version 1.7 build 667 - has been operational for several months

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Wired Ethernet, 1Gb network switch, router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PS Audio Direct Stream Jr

Description Of Issue

Starting 12/3, Roon does not show Qobuz albums and fails when I attempt to log into Qobuz. Similarly, when accessing the about page, Roon fails when checking for an update.

Roon is able to play files from my NAS and stream radio stations over the Internet.

Have you rebooted?

I have powered the NUC down using its on/off switch.

I’ve looked thru the sections on the Roon Windows app and can’t find any way to reboot thru software, much less view logs or any other useful info.

Hi @John_Gerlach,

You can reboot ROCK through the Web UI,

It sounds like you are having some trouble connecting to our servers. Can you try rebooting your router? Do you know what DNS your network is using?

Would you also please use the directions found here and send us over a set of logs using a shared Dropbox link? Thanks!

Thanks for the reply Dylan. I’ll make a note of the log location URL.

Link to logs: https://www.dropbox.com/s/dahvpq0i535ccrc/Logs-JohnGerlach.zip?dl=0

It looks like my problem was a failing PiHole configuration.

I’ve removed the rPi hardware and PiHole software from my network and reassembled the NUC… The NUC & Roon are now operating as expected - I can now access Qobuz and Roon determines my software is up to date.

Thanks! I’m glad to have the option to listen to my multichannel files again!
John

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.