Roon Core does not find my Linn DSM in following scenario:
- start with Linn off, Macbook Pro with Ronn Core off (closed)
- Open Macbook Pro > Roon Server starting, wait until ready
- Power on Linn. Roon core finds Linn in Airplay, but not the native one.
- Restart core > native Linn is here.
Since I intend to move the Roon core to a NUC7i5, I’m a bit worried about this “roon restarting” issue.
@support, I guess this is not intended behaviour …? Any ideas?
- 192.168.0.1 (DHCP): Internet Provider’s Modem+Router, Compal Broadband
- 192.168.0.122 (DHCP): Linksys EA7500 in Bridge Mode
- 192.168.0.9 (static IP): Synology with audio data, LAN connected to Compal Moden, Audio Data
192.168.0.234 (DHCP): MB Pro Mid 2014, High Sierra, Ethernet, roon core running, with Linn Klimax DSM+Linn Majik DS as renderers
- 192.168.0.213 (DHCP): 2nd MB Pro Mid 2014, High Sierra, WiFi, which I want to use as remote
- 192.168.0.59 (DHCP): Linn Klimax DSM/3 Software Version 4.66.255
Thx (as always),
P. S. Possibly related to Roon doesn’t keep track of what Linn DSM is playing