Roon 1.3 problems

Since upgrading to 1.3 I am running in a few problems with TIDAL and album identification. At the same time I have installed a new DRAYTEK 2860 router and I can’t tell if this is causing any problems. I did turn off all firewall with no luck.

PROBLEMS SO FAR

A) FROM MAIN MENU SELECT

1. BROWSE Overview - Overview section shows Roon jif with no information
  2. TIDAL - “What’s new” section shows Roon jif with no albums
  3. TIDAL - “TIDAL Rising” section shows Roon jif with no albums
  4. TIDAL - “Playlists section” shows Different Moods (but when a select any tidal playlist ie “Relax Moode” “Jazz&Coffee playlist” I get nothing loaded to my screen apart from the Roon jif
  5. TIDAL - “Your Favorites” show no albums at all just the Roon jif
    But all the albums that were imported in Tidal are available for playback including my Playlists.

B) At the moment I can’t access any information when trying to identify an album

My system is as follows:

Main PC Windows 10 i7-3770 CPU@3.40GHz 16GB RAM 64 bit (acting as remote control)
Roon Version 1.3 (build 196) stable (64 bit) My antivirus is Webroot

NAS QNAP870pro firmware 4.2.2 (acting as core). Roon folder installed in an external SSD128GB with USB3 Roon Version 1.3 (build 196) stable (64 bit).

My Library was copied from my Sooloos library into a separate folder “ROON”

iPadPro 128GB is used as additional remote with the latest iOS app

My Meridian endpoints include (USED ONLY FOR SOOLOOS)
Sooloos Ensemble
C15 (acting as core)
ID40
My Sooloos library is stored in a shared folder in Qnap as well.

For testing Roon I use my Windows PC and an Apple TV

Is there any (Roon).qpkg pack in order to reinstall the core? In my QNAP APP the Roon Server still reads 1.0.2 with installation date 28/12/2016 although it was updated

I have rebooted Router, PC, NAS, turn Roon Server On_Off with no result.

Hi @Georgios_Brovas ------ Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles here. I would like to grab a set of your logs so my developers can have a closer look at what may be going on here.

May I kindly ask you to please provide me with a dropbox download link containing a copy of your RoonServer logs taken from your NAS. You can either paste a link here or in a PM addressed to me, which ever you prefer.

-Eric