Roon 1.7 - WiFI Remotes unable to connect Roon server

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
NUC - Roon Server Version 1.7 (build 505) stable.

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
Sky Q router - wifi.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
MacBook Pro i7 and iPhone XR (remote endpoints).

Description Of Issue
After the upgrade, I’ve been having issues with my remote endpoints not connecting to the Roon Server core.

To resolve this problem I have to reboot the Roon server manually power-off or through the Roon portal URL > Roon Server Software then restart.

Any ideas of resolve?

Hi @qafro,

Is the Core also connected via WiFi? As noted in our requirements, we recommend that the Core be connected via Ethernet whenever possible. Can you give this a try and let us know if it helps?

Roon Core connected via wifi like version 1.6 but no issue with macbook pro remote until upgrade 1.7.

Hi @qafro,

As a temporary test, can you please try connecting the Core and Macbook via Ethernet to the router? Is there any change in behavior if they are connected this way?

Also, how often would you say you are seeing this issue occur? Once a day? More/less?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.