Roon 1.8 (Build 806) Feedback

Hi I have an issue with my iPadOS 14.6 running on magic keyboard. The latest roon remote does not work with my Magic keyboard. I cannot scroll using the touchpad.

Regards
James Ho

Yes, there is a thread on this. Please add your ideas there!

2 Likes

It never did.

I logged out from Qobuz and login again - and then the daily mixes appears.

Major search problems here. For instance, search for Bach BWV catalog numbers used to bring correct results, now it shows all sorts of stuff except the required ones. Search is now BROKEN for my purposes (using only local library)

1 Like

YES :slightly_smiling_face:
Now I see both Tidal mymixes an My Daily mixes on all my devices(Windows10,Ipad,android)
And I really love it. Thank you for this long requestet update. Tidal view is SUPERā€¦ Thumps up :slight_smile: :fu:

Mymixes and Daily mixes still there on day 2 but seeing rather too much of the Roon jellyfish waiting for Home page content to populate on IOS. After going to Tidal page and selecting an album in the New Albums section the whole app just froze after switching to that album. Will go back to it laterā€¦

Damn, just switched over to Qobuz :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/search-bar-worse-than-before-806/165010

1 Like

so they are!
Thanks @oneofmany Mark

1 Like

Added Bootleg section to ā€œFrom My Libraryā€ on Artist Overview

Wasnā€™t there already a bootleg section in the artist overview?

Not that I know of, until this update. Before it was just a tag that would show up but not in a section.

No, there were separate sections for ā€œmain albumsā€, ā€œsingles and EPsā€, ā€œbootlegsā€ and ā€œcompilationsā€.

What do you mean by ā€œsectionsā€ ? Is this something regarding Tidal or Qobuz because I am referring to using your normal library with streaming services disabled

• Resolved missing options when selecting a TIDAL or Qobuz playlist
    Did anybody noticed a change?

Normal library. If you look at an artists page then the releases will be grouped into sections, starting with ā€œmain albumsā€.

Yes, I reinstalled the app and changed it to English - I usually use German. All this did not help. Itā€™s stable for a moment, but at some point the app shuts down again. Is obviously a problem with the memory. As soon as you scroll in the library (about 3000 albums) after the crash (then the memory usage is cleaned up again), the memory fills up bit by bit and the next crash is pre-programmed.

Search is a huge problem - please fix this!

It must be possible to put in an album name and an artist and actually get results showing album name and artistā€¦
It actually got a lot worse with the newest update

https://community.roonlabs.com/t/search-actually-got-worse-since-update-806/165042/3

4 Likes

Job for @support :crossed_fingers: I think.

1 Like

Iā€™ve pretty much done all the same things and unable to see the Daily Mixes with Qobuz.