Roon 1.8 is great

1.8 is bringing me great joy.
Very nice update!

1 Like

Roon well done on 1.8 upgrade. For the naysayers, report defects or enhancements needing tweaking. Leave the emotion behind please.

3 Likes

I like 1.8 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

That was a great movie! :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Regarding 1.8
Seamless download and install (as always). I was happy before but now it looks even better and has more features. I used to say that Roon has the feel and quality of a Apple product, but I would argue that it’s on par by now if not better.

Greatest audio product I have ever owned, beating my old squeezebox classic in terms of bang for the buck.

So happy with Roon that I would not know what to do without it?

If I win the lottery I will send Roon a bag of $ to develop it even further.

Thank you roon team!

6 Likes

A happy Ronner 1.8 here. No issues - only fun listening to music…

4 Likes

I love 1.8!

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying Roon 1.8. For me the biggest plus is how Roon is handling classical music. I’m very, very pleased.

3 Likes

I love this latest version of Roon. I find I am using it more now than I ever have. I especially like portrait view on my tablet over landscape and find it easier to use. The new clean look is nice too.

1 Like

Roon has been a great addition to our house to integrate our many systems into whole house audio, essentially, at a reasonable price. I appreciate that Roon is continuing to endeavor to make it better!

However, when it doesn’t work, it can be very stressful to lose your music. And, sometimes it is technical and difficult to fix. My database file became corrupted and had to be replaced, so Roon was down for a few days. But, folks were reasonably timely in their responses to my support requests, and now I know how to address that problem if it were to occur again.

Overall, I have been very satisfied with the service and ongoing updates.

2 Likes