Roon 2.0 and Live Radio can't connect?

Ever since updating to V.2.0 my live radio can’t connect to any of the FLAC streams and even struggles on MP3 trying for ages - except the BBC stations for some strange reason? This applies to all the Naim stations, Linn, Radio Paradise?

Is this just me and a coincidence or are other having radio issues?

Edit: Error message says “Unable to play radio staton…” and then stuff about it may have moved or be temporarily unavailable?

Hey @Tim_Woodward,

Ben here with the support team, thanks for taking the time to write in, and my sincerest apologies for the delay in following up.

I wanted to check in on this thread to see if you were still running into issues loading certain live radio stations?

For next steps, please reproduce the steps to encounter the error message, and grab the date and time of when this happens and share it here. From there, we’ll enable diagnostics on your account and take a look at what might be happening at the time of the error.

With that, can you please provide more details around your full setup, as well as your specific router model and ISP?

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

I posted in the Radio issues thread and the answer was found there - Please report station errors here - #1044 by Tim_Woodward so can mark this one ‘solved’! :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.