ROON 2.0 App on android cell cannot connect to my ROON account due to "network problems"

Roon Core Machine

Qnap NAS

Networking Gear & Setup Details

IliadBox router connected to NAS by powerline TPLINK.

Connected Audio Devices

Aqua La Scala MK II

Number of Tracks in Library

About 25.000 tracks.

Description of Issue

I’ve always had Roon in this configuration since about 4 years, working fine.
Since i changed my network provider (from Vodafone to Iliad) i had a problem connecting my android app on the cell phone to my ROON account, just to let the app start. My ROON core is “seen” by the app, but I just can’t connect to my account because of “networking problems (not connected to internet)” that I really have not. I tried to switch the telephone off, to discard and download again the app, but I still have the issue, and I cannot use ROON.
I can connect to my ROON account by a PC in the same network.
Would you be so kind to offer my an help?
Thank you in advance!

Hey @Paolo_Mugneco,

You have my sincerest apologies for the delayed response here, we’ve been dealing with a higher-than-usual volume following our release and we’re working as quickly as we can to get back to everyone.

I wanted to follow up on this thread to see if you were still having issues getting your Roon remote on your pixel 6 properly logged in? Please make sure you are on the same network as your core. I would suggest removing Roon from your device, powering down the device, rebooting the device and reinstalling Roon to see if that helps :+1:

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply

Hi Ben! Thanks for your kind answer… I really don’t know how, but i succedeed in the connection: I had to reboot twice all the stuff (including the router), and now it’s allright…

Thanks again, and have a nice day!

Paolo Mugneco

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.