The primary focus for this release is Android Auto, but there are a few bugfixes in Roon which could use some testing attention. The most notable fixes a regression in which some streamed content (primarily from Qobuz) was not playing gaplessly. If you are a Qobuz user and have experienced gapless playback issues then please test and let us know if the problem has been corrected.
For those of you who are testing Android Auto, please keep the feedback coming and let us know how stability is feeling.
Thank you for your continued support,
The Team at Roon Labs
|Roon / RoonServer||2.0 (build 1197) earlyaccess|
|Roon ARC||1.0 (build 132) earlyaccess|
|Roon Remote (Android / iOS)||2.0 (build 1197) earlyaccess|
- Android Auto support
- Resolved an issue where ARC volume management wasn’t working for DF Cobalt
- Improved Roon instant search performance
- Resolved lack of gapless playback in case of Qobuz tracks
- Resolved an issue where Qobuz playback could regularly fail
- Resolved case where Bans made on Roon side weren’t reflected in ARC
- Resolved an issue where keyboard wasn’t adhering to theme colors in ARC
- Resolved album sample rate information on the album details in ARC
- Various fixes and improvements
Cores, remotes, and ARC installations already running
earlyaccess should update automatically. If you need to reinstall, the latest
earlyaccess builds can always be found at the following links.
|Linux: †||Easy Installer||Full Package|
|Nucleus / ROCK:||See Help Center|
|Android APKs:||Roon Remote||Roon ARC|
† Information on loading Roon on Linux can be found here. Please use the files linked here in place of those from the help center article when loading