Roon 2.0 cannot see Meridian endpoints

Updated to Roon 2.0, but neither of my Meridian endpoints are now seen by Roon. They aren’t listed in audio zones and aren’t available in settings>audio.

I now have a Roon server with no decent means of listening to music (except Chromecast and local iOS)!

Prior to this, Roon has always been 100% reliable including through many previous updates.

• Details on your Core machine
    NUC 8 with ROCK OS v1.0 build 227
    Roon 2.0 build 1128
    Ethernet connection to network switch

• Details on your Remote(s)
    iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.0
    iPad Pro iPadOS 15.7

• Networking details:
    Draytek Vigor 2860 router
    Netgear gigabit switches
    Ruckus unleashed wi-fi

• Audio devices in use
    Meridian ID41 with Ethernet connection to switch
    Meridian 218 with Ethernet connection to switch
    Sony TV with built-in Chromecast with Ethernet connection to switch
    (everything is hardwired except iOS remote devices, both Meridian devices can be seen on the network by the Meridian iOS IP control app)

• Library details
    SSD second drive in NUC

…and yes have restarted NUC, all network devices and both Meridian endpoints

Hey @Tennant,

Ben with the support team here, my apologies for the long delay in following up on your thread!

After taking a look into your account, it looks like your Meridian endpoints have since been seen and re-connected to your core. Certainly, let me know if you’re still running into issues here!

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :pray:

1 Like

They came back eventually after several reboots of everything (it seemed as though it was the Meridian UHD722 HDMI switch that needed to be rebooted even though, in theory, it has nothing to do with Roon!)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.