Roon 2.0: From Rumors To Reality

Two videos outdoors while roon was always „home only“… it can‘t be other than roon mobile.

At least if the videos are related to roon 2.0 in any way :grin:

3 Likes

Roon 2.0 literally shifts every track an octave higher to elevate the musical experience.

11 Likes

More space between the notes

3 Likes

And removes the extra unnecessary notes.

9 Likes

Information about Roon 2.0 is confidential.
It is not possible for those who have been invited to share any information until they have roon’s approval.

Be patient guys!
I’m more than sure it will be worth waiting.

1 Like

All lifetime members get a free Porsche. Annual subscribers get Bieber concert tickets, and monthly subscribers get a coupon for a McDonalds Big Mac.

29 Likes

I am interested only in stability, no such bugs that have lead to all the troubles and anger. so, please beta testers do a good work.
Personally I don’t need portability, but am happy for all Roonies waiting so long for it

6 Likes

That makes sense! :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll do our best. :face_in_clouds:

2 Likes

With now two videos both featuring outdoor situation it does look to me more and more like Roon mobile is the big new feature. I’m still a bit confused by the picture in the first tweet of a camera, and the “it’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see” statement, I can’t quite fit that into the mobile theme. Of course 2.0 could have more than one big new feature.

2 Likes

Sigh. I want a Linux client. Or at least a Web client.

7 Likes

Well, you could have become a tester yourself and made sure, but I guess you might have missed the chance this time:

Perhaps when mobile - looking at stuff, but seeing your music collection?

Like integrating Qobuz and Tidal in mobile app? Would be awesome!.
Don’t need to see my local collection as I have none. :wink:

1 Like

Well, if you often experience issues that apparently nobody encountered and reported during testing, chances are that something is different in your usage and/or hardware/software, which is causing this.

[Edited, all good]

Maybe the new Porsche-mode.
Music will be played in faster speed, so we can hear more music in same time.
… and everything is punk rock …

3 Likes

You have all missed the clues here.

Cars… outdoors…

2.0 brings UBER integration.

11 Likes

If it turns out to be mobile, people might want to up their mobile data plans.

If that’s what it is, I wonder if cellular data use would be more or less than running Roon core on a laptop and streaming from Tidal and Qobuz??

3 Likes

I just thought it was one of the Roon employees showing off his new Porsche…

1 Like